Organized by The Smith College Club of Minnesota
Join the Smith College Club of Minnesota for a tour of US Bank Stadium and optional drinks and food afterward at Erik the Red.
The tour will be held on Saturday, May 6 from 4-5:30pm at US Bank Stadium.
Registration for this event closes Wed, April 19 at 11:59:59pm.
Location: US Bank Stadium, Lower Pentair Gate on 6th Street crossed between 10th and 11th
Details: Your ninety-minute guided adventure through US Bank Stadium will give you behind-the-scenes access to the new home of the Minnesota Vikings. Discover the inner workings of US Bank Stadium including premium clubs and suites, the Thomson Reuters Press Level, stadium art collection, team locker room, stadium floor and so much more.
- Tours begin promptly at their designated time. Guests arriving more than 10 minutes late to their scheduled tour shall be denied admittance into the stadium for their tour. Should you arrive after your scheduled tour has departed, please check in with the Ticket Office.
- All tour dates, times and tour stops are subject to change without notice due to events in the stadium.
- Guests will be required to wear U.S. Bank Stadium credentials through the tour.
- Tours will last 90 minutes. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Notify your tour guide or your group tour coordinator of any special needs: Bilingual guide, wheelchair access, etc.
- Group tours must be booked at least two weeks in advance.
- U.S. Bank Stadium is a smoke-free facility.
Guests are welcome to carry-in the following items at U.S. Bank Stadium.
- Factory sealed plastic bottle of water that is less than 12 ounces
- Still-photography cameras with a lens that is 6 inches or less in length
- Hand carried jackets or blankets; which will be searched upon entry
For more information regarding tours at US Bank Stadium, visit their FAQ.